Pawz® is the world’s only disposable and reusable, waterproof dog boot. Made of natural rubber, Pawz are 100% biodegradable. Pawz are designed to go on easily and fit securely without zippers or straps. Pawz is the most natural-feeling boot a dog can wear because the lack of padding allows the dog to feel the ground, providing a needed sense of security. Like a sock, Pawz moves with the dog, allowing full paw motion and maximum comfort. Pawz come 12 in a package and each boot may be worn many times.
- Liquid chloride
- Lawn chemicals
- Fire ants
- Mud and clay
- Sand irritation
- Traction control
- Post-surgical infection
- Hot pavement
Why do dogs and dog owners love Pawz?
- They go on easily and fit securely without zippers or straps.
- They STAY ON!
- They are a year-round product.
- They are inexpensive and reusable.
- It is a natural feeling boot which allows the dog to feel the ground offering a needed sense of security.
- Like a sock, Pawz moves with your dog, allowing full paw motion and maximum comfort.
- You don’t have to worry about losing another expensive boot again.
- Pawz comes with 12/ pack and each boot may be worn many times.
- Pawz are an all-natural product made from the sap of rubber trees and pure vegetable dye.
- They are made in the USA.